Leasehold Compliance Officer - 9 months FTC
• Sound knowledge and experience of the law and practical application in relation to leasehold and shared ownership properties.
• Sound knowledge and experience of leasehold management in a social housing or mixed tenure environment.
• Sound knowledge and practical experience of leaseholder, shared owner or freehold arrears issues and the associated legislation.
• Experience of representing Landlords in relation to breaches of covenant (including service charge disputes) at the First-Tier Tribunal (FTT) and the County Court.
• Experience in consultation, invoicing and related requirements under the lease and s20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (as amended).
• Demonstrable high levels of customer service even in difficult and challenging circumstances.
• High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadline
• Able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, at all levels.
Intermediate level computer literacy in an integrated Housing Management system and Microsoft Office including, Word & Excel.
GCSE Maths and English Language, Grade 4 or above or equivalent
• 2 A-Levels or equivalent
• IRPM membership