To assist the Contract Managers to deliver a top quartile responsive repairs service through effective management of the supply chain by providing technical expertise and guidance for repairs and maintenance related works to all Peabody Group properties, ensuring the delivery top quartile responsive repairs service to all Peabody Group residents, acting as the resident liaison officer for the repairs service.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Experience of supervising and coordinating larger planned repair works.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to provide formal written reports and responses to formal complaints.
- Ability to understand, communicate and implement technical solutions to building problems.
- Ability to work in partnership with a contractor to deliver repairs solutions and identify service improvement options.
- Ability to convey information to others by way of technical specifications.
- In depth knowledge of Schedule of Rates and methods of measurement.
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the role.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and experience of Housing Management/Repairs databases.
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Able to drive with access to a vehicle.
Experience working in building repairs and maintenance with a suitable trade background or discipline within the repairs environment.