Development Project Manager
Location: Western Peninsula – BFH
Salary: 36,500 – 38,500
Type: Full time, Permanent
To fully Project Manager the delivery of a variety of New Build schemes from inception to final certificate. Duties include specification approval, financial controls, quality controls and liaising with Developers, external and internal clients.
Some of the post's main tasks are;
- Undertaking site inspections, collating background information and managing consultant services for undertaking feasibility studies.
- Seeking local authority support and potential grant funding for development schemes.
- Preparing and progressing planning pre-applications and planning applications. Instructing consultants as part of these processes.
- Instructing solicitors, Employers Agents, Valuers in relation to work on development projects.
- Assessing and managing risk in connection with individual development projects.
- Preparing individual project level programmes and cashflows.
- Ensuring compliance with Section 106 agreements.
As well as being well organised and methodical you will be able to work autonomously as well as part of the main Delivery Team. You will have good technical knowledge and be aware of NHBC/Building control regulations as well as experience in New Build delivery.
This role would be ideal for a graduate or someone wishing to take the next step in their career in development. You will need to hold a clean driving license and have access to your own vehicle.
Silva Homes was established in 2007 as Bracknell Forest Homes through a stock transfer, and now has over 6,200 homes in ownership and a further 1,100 leaseholders/shared owners. The organisation has 220 employees and an estimated turnover of £42m. The organisation also holds the highest possible regulatory rating of G1/V1. Silva Homes has an active development programme, targeting the development of 1,600 homes over the next five years. As part of the organisation’s new strategy, it was agreed that Bracknell Forest Homes would re-brand as Silva Homes.
Our benefits include:
• 28 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Scottish Widows contributory pension scheme (BFH x 2 up to 12%)
• Competitive salary
• Health Shield cash plan benefit scheme
• Childcare vouchers worth up to £243 per month, free of tax and NI
• Corporate events
• Professional fees and subscriptions
• Volunteering days
• Free office parking
• Positive working environment that encourages learning and development
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
End date for application: 9th July 2018
Apply for Development Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell
- Policy / Strategy Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell
- Design Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell
- Development / regeneration Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell