An exciting opportunity has come up for a Voids Coordinator. This post will sit within our responsive repair department, specialising in all aspects of repairs and maintenance in the social housing sector, offering a customer-led service, dedicated to getting the work completed quickly and efficiently.
The Post-Holder’s main duties include supporting the Managers with planning all aspects of the void works, dealing with residents, clients and sub- contractors, working with the IT systems, managing operative’s diaries and general data input and administration.
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to critically analyse complex data and present in a variety of ways to varied audiences.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal office hours when the need arises.
- Experience of working in the construction/maintenance industry.
- Experience of managing complaints queries.
The role is based in Waterloo.
All permanent appointments will be on PGM terms and conditions.
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.