Temporary Accommodation Support Officer
20 hours per week, 23 month fixed term contract
Salary: £17,681 - £20,541 per annum pro rata
The Environmental Health & Housing Service is seeking an enthusiastic person to join our busy team to provide a support role for households in our Temporary Accommodation.
Your role will be to ensure the provision of appropriate support and services to assist our customers to successfully remain and move on from our temporary accommodation provision. You will preferably have previous experience of providing a housing support role to complex need households and working with multiple partners to facilitate service provision. You will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work flexibly to quickly changing demands. You will be working in a coordinated manner with other team members to ensure service coverage.
You should have at least 4 GCSE’s at grade C or above or equivalent relevant experience and be competent in using various IT systems.
Closing Date: 13 July 2018 (noon)
Interview Date: 02 August 2018
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
If you have not heard by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In return we offer a supportive environment in an organisation accredited with IIP, flexible working hours and a career average salary pension scheme.
North Devon Council believes in valuing diversity and is committed to equal opportunities.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Devon
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Devon
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Devon
- Supported / sheltered housing Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Devon
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Devon