Head of Income and Service Improvement
Salary: £51,396 per annum
Location: St Asaph, Denbighshire
Benefits include: 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, defined contribution pension of 3% - 8% with employer matched contributions, life assurance linked to pension scheme membership, voluntary benefits package.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual into the role of Head of Income and Service Improvement. As a natural team leader with a strategic and service improvement focus in the housing sector, this new role at Pennaf Housing Group could provide the perfect opportunity for you to utilise your experience whilst furthering your career by taking on a fresh new challenge.
Clwyd Alyn is part of the Pennaf Housing Group and is a registered Social Landlord. Managing more than 5,700 homes, across 6 counties, the organisation serves a wide range of housing needs including a growing extra care portfolio, general family accommodation, supported housing accommodation and services, housing with care and support, and a wide variety of home ownership services.
We have a culture of hard work and success; aiming high and achieving great things for customers whether they are colleagues, residents, older people in care homes or young people in supported living projects. Customers are at the heart of everything the organisation does, and you will be a key part in achieving our vision of ‘Opening Doors and Enhancing Lives’.
Reporting to the Corporate Director of Resident Services, you'll have overall accountability for:
- Maximising our revenue streams,
- Meeting contractual and compliance obligations, helping the Group to achieve its community investment, development and involvement objectives
- Taking responsibility for managing the Groups income collection services.
- Ensure key business objectives, performance and revenue targets are met through outcome focussed service delivery that delivers value for money
- Collaborative working with the Corporate Director and colleagues across the group and our key partners.
We would be interested to hear from you if you have the following:
- Proven experience of successfully motivating and leading teams through periods of change within the housing sector.
- Experience of leading service improvement and improving the Groups income in a social context and developing partnerships that bring financial business benefit to the Group and it’s customers.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Paul Seymour on 01745 536828 or 07788 352249.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 13th July 2018.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 19th July 2018.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Asaph
- Tenant services Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Asaph
- Corporate Services Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Asaph
- Policy / Strategy Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Asaph
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in St Asaph