Project Managers (Development Team)
Based in Newport or Swansea
37 hours per week
Tier 1 up to £46,920
Tier 2 up to £40,800
What’s special about our journey?
Pobl are the largest provider of affordable homes in Wales.
We are committed to working with partners to make a real difference in delivering the number and range of high quality new homes we need in Wales.
Why these roles are so exciting?
We have a number of exciting opportunities to join our Development & Sales Team to play key roles in helping us build upon the excellent progress we are making in delivering Wales’ largest programme of affordable homes.
We have an experienced team with a track record for delivery and creating meaningful partnerships. We are seeking to recruit a range of Project Managers who will share our passion and drive to make a real difference to the housing problem in Wales.
These opportunities are available across our area of operation which covers most of South Wales with office bases in Swansea and Newport. We would seek to agree which location would work best for you and the team.
Experience and knowledge in the key competency areas for the Project Manager role is important but we are also seeking people with the right drive and potential. This is why we have created 2 tiers within our project management team with strong opportunities for career progression through and beyond each level.
How you’ll make a difference to peoples lives?
- Play a lead role in the achievement of the Group’s Growth Strategy with a particular focus on the efficient delivery of our programme of high quality homes.
- To work with our in-house team and external partners to continually develop the
- Group’s housing products in terms of quality, affordability, design, specification and timely delivery.
Are you the right person to become a Pobl person?
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Successes in a similar role in a development and or contracting environment will be essential.
- Tangible commercial awareness in the delivery of new homes.
- Commitment to and experience of partnership working and the building of positive and productive working relationships.
- Sound project management skills with the ability to constantly achieve deadlines.
- Effective management of multi-disciplinary teams as part of a project.
- Commitment to the delivery of high quality products with a customer centred approach.
- Wide knowledge of the housebuilding and construction industry including the role of RSLs in the delivery of homes.
- Proven experience in taking a lead role in post contract programme management.
- Excellent knowledge of health & safety in a construction environment.
To start your Pobl journey, click "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date for applications: 13 July 2018
For a confidential conversation about the roles call Neil Barber on 07980 786498
Interviews will be ongoing throughout the process, so as soon as you apply you will be considered on a rolling basis
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)
- Policy / Strategy Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Swansea (Abertawe)