Maternity Cover – Temporary 6 Month contract with possibility to extend
Salary £42,000 per annum
£5,000 car allowance per annum
35 hours per week
26 days annual leave per annum
At Hastoe we develop high quality homes, leading the field in rural housing, sustainability and innovation. We have a significant development programme across the South West of England. We’re looking for a talented Development Manager to cover a temporary maternity contract to help us push forward and develop our work in the South West.
Working within the South West Development team, you will build partnerships with local communities, contractors and consultants to bring forward new business opportunities. You will have a portfolio of projects with responsibility for delivering them on time, to budget and addressing risks. You will work closely with local communities, parish councils and local authorities. You will generate new schemes; represent Hastoe at public meetings, including community consultations.
You will be enthusiastic and have a strong record of achievements in construction project management, have delivered new business and show an understanding of rural housing and innovative construction. You must have:
- Previous experience of working within the building sector, with a thorough knowledge of the related regulations and legislation
- Experience of negotiating building contracts and maintaining good working relations with a range of people
- Experience of attending site meetings and ensuring quality of product at handover
- Able to work to set budgets and deadlines
- Able to build and maintain good working relations with a range of people
- Experience of appraising new development schemes and working with consultants to secure planning permission and other statutory approvals for new projects
Candidates applying for the role will have a good working knowledge of housing development and have a valid driving licence and use of own vehicle.
If this looks like the role for you, visit the job vacancies and careers section of our website at http://www.hastoe.com/page/100/Work-for-us.aspx to apply. Alternatively, call us on 0208 973 0435 or email email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is midday on 18 July 2018. Interviews will be held on 25 July 2018.