Asset Management Surveyor
Salary: £29,524 per annum
Location: South East inc: Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire & Northants
Located in the South East, the role is predominantly mobile based. Most of the stock covered will be in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire and Northants.
The successful candidate will need to be able to cover a large patch and embrace mobile working which requires motivation and a grasp of IT devices.
Reporting to the Senior Asset Management Surveyor you will assist in the management of the Association’s asset management database and deliver a rolling programme of property surveys and risk assessments.
The key to success is ensuring excellent customer service is provided whilst achieving great value for money.
- Carry out asset management surveys and other property assessments, adding information collected to databases and IT systems, including as-built information for newly acquired properties.
- Validate the stock condition data to ensure it’s accurate to ensure we correctly invest or divest in our stock.
- Inspect the condition of Asbestos in accordance with the Asbestos Management Plan, update the register and keep up to date with the P402 certification and demonstrate competencies.
- Assist the management of the energy rating database by collecting and recording RDSAP.
- Carry out risk assessments. This includes the HHSRS and other compliance requirements.
- Proven experience of building and surveying
- Ability to write accurate specifications and clear and concise reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively with tenants and colleagues.
- Ability to accurately estimate the likely remaining lives of the components of housing and the cost of replacement and minor building works.
- Delivering high quality services to demanding customers.
- Ability to work successfully in a team.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- HNC in Building, Surveying or equivalent with experience of building construction and repairs.
- Experience of providing a maintenance service within housing.
- Experience of undertaking assessments of buildings including for stock condition, fire risk, energy performance certificates, Housing Quality Indicators and energy efficiency.
- Energy Assessor qualification for issuing EPC’s
- P402 certification for Asbestos surveys. Training will be provided and routine shadowing with our consultant to prove competencies.
- HHSRS certificate.
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that helps to make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Purchase additional leave
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
Closing date for this role is Sunday 15th July 2018
Interviews taking place the week commencing 23rd July 2018
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Asset management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Facilities management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Surveying Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire