We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to oversee the Group's marketing activity for our shared ownership and outright sales homes.
You'll be working as part of an enthusiastic, high energy team. Your key areas of focus will be to develop marketing strategies and brands and deliver insights that can be used to improve subsequent campaigns. We'll look to you to generate high quality leads for live and forthcoming developments.
The role is both hands-on and strategic, you will lead on our product marketing effort and the provision of all marketing collateral, working alongside senior sales leadership to effectively define key value propositions and messaging. You'll be responsible for setting and agreeing KPI targets and monitoring the achievement of them, reporting on progress and effectiveness.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Forecast and manage a full marketing budget for collateral, campaigns, events, PR and show suites.
- Plan and execute specific marketing and lead generation campaigns for regional sales managers
- Deliver a range of regional conferences and events
- Establish key relationships to ensure delivery of objectives throughout the business.
- Manage external agencies to produce all marketing materials from inception to completion.
You'll have a successful track record within the property sector of overseeing marketing campaigns, as well as managing both staff and budgets. Your experience of working with developers, house builders, consultants, and agents will be critical in your success in this role. You'll also display a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and personal integrity and credibility, alongside strong stakeholder relationship skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real impact and shape our external voice.
Closing date: Thursday 19th July at midday