Principal Housing Policy & Development Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the council’s combined Forward Planning, Housing Strategy and Development team for a new Principal Housing Policy and Development Officer.
This important role, within a large authority with an excellent track record, will lead on a number of areas which will have a direct impact on households across the East Riding of Yorkshire.
You will need a housing or equivalent degree and be able to demonstrate considerable experience in the strategic housing field. In particular, you will be able to demonstrate experience and strong leadership skills in relation to the development of new housing strategy and policy matters, housing investment opportunities, partnership working and in the delivery of affordable housing. A creative, pro-active and enthusiastic approach to delivering agreed housing priorities is essential.
The East Riding of Yorkshire is arguably one of England’s most beautiful counties – and one of its
best-kept secrets. It is a landscape of diversity and contrasts with wide-open plains, rolling hills and wild and rugged coastlines combining to create an enviable living environment. Quality of life in the East Riding is exceptionally high
For an informal discussion please contact John Craig, Forward Planning Housing Strategy & Development Manager, tel (01482) 396110.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Advert No: HTTP000173
Closing Date 10 August 2018
Interview Date: week commencing 27 August 2018
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Government and compliance Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Policy / Strategy Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Development / regeneration Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in East Riding of Yorkshire