1 day left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Up to £35,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
40 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and resourceful Business Analyst to join our team in Bournemouth.
You will be able to take responsibility to providing analysis, advice and support, and will play a key role in the delivery of Business Systems, helping to ensure they are of an excellent standard for Stakeholders and users.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Investigating operational requirements, problems, and opportunities within the Business Systems Applications, considering business requirements.
- Developing, recording and analysing testing on the Business Systems Applications, producing test plans, test scripts and outcomes from these to specify user instructions.
- Using in-depth technical analysis to create test cases for Business Systems.
- Working with project managers to identify risks and issues.
- Leading requirement workshops to obtain all business requirements for a project.
- Prioritising requirements in order to identify the must haves, should haves, could haves and wants of a project
- Producing the overall business solution documents for a project.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Proven experience of applying analytical skills to complex technical issues and business processes, with a proven ability to recommend solutions.
- The ability to adapt to a continually changing environment with a significant program of business change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, able to influence at all levels.
- The ability to use own initiative to make demonstrably sound decisions, while able to provide strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to develop long term business relationships and network in the local community.
- A focus on successful delivery outcomes, considerately removing obstacles to change.
In addition, desirably will have;
- A Business Analysis, Project Management and/or ITIL qualification and degree in a computer related vocation
- Experience of delivering IT based projects within the housing sector, plus experience with MIS ActiveH
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: 22 July 2018
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.