Business Information Analyst
£34,000 per annum
40 hrs per week
We are looking for an analytical and adaptable individual to manage, maintain and enhance our use of information database systems.
You will be able to take ownership of maintaining the integrity of data held in the Associations main databases, as well as ensuring consistency of reporting, and the operational aspects of data protection.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Assessing and managing risks around the use of information, ensuring it is controlled and presented effectively.
- Providing advice and guidance on assurance architecture and strategies to manage non compliance.
- Translating business requirements into database deliverables.
- Providing advice and guidance to project management teams on best methods of building routines for data extractions, collections and imports.
- Investigating and reporting on hazards and potential risk events.
- Technical skill such as SQL Query to data mine for information that meets business requirements.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Proven experience of applying analytical skills to complex issues and business processes and recommend solutions.
- The ability to adapt to a continually changing environment, with a significant programme of business change.
- Knowledge and experience of information conversions and integration of databases, relational type database design and database control procedures.
- Awareness of security standards
- A proactive and collaborative approach to team working
- An open, honest and inclusive communications style.
- Desirably hold a degree in a related subject and further relevant qualifications
- Excellent problem solving skills & good judgement for escalation and delegation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload and that of a team
You will be willing to work flexibly and take on occasional additional hours including, extended working days, evenings and weekends, travel away from home, occasionally for several days at a time, as necessitated by training courses, visits to other offices and execution of general duties.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: 22 July 2018
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.