Branch Operations Manager
Looking for Growth in a meaningful and rewarding career path ?
Looking to make your mark and lead a team whilst continuously improving service delivery.
Are you highly motivated, organised and an excellent communicator with the skills, experience and drive to work within a dynamic and constantly evolving environment? If so then we would like to hear from you !
Who are we : We are a socially conscious and fast growing private limited company. We own and manage properties in and around London with the aim to expand nationally.
Reports to: COO
As a Branch Operations Manager , your role is pivotal to the success of front-line private rented housing services, creating excellent partnerships with stakeholders, leading and developing knowledgeable customer-focused teams and coordinating property management, ASB, and tenancy services. Day to day your role will involve driving the business strategy amongst your division and working hard to continuously improve the service offered. You will inspire, motivate and develop a confident, highly skilled team who are focused on creating a responsive tenancy and property management service – exceeding customer expectations and delivering high levels of satisfaction.
You will be
- A motivational and inspirational leader who brings out the very best in their team
- A determined and resilient manager who manages their priorities and stays on track completing projects even during the most difficult times
- A highly literate analyst who uses IT to understand and develop their service
- A team player who is always around when needed and willing to support during the most challenging times
- A confident communicator who can sell the most difficult message, reassure the most vulnerable resident and breathe life into the most boring topic – someone who knows how to talk to anyone
- Develop strong partnerships that enhance our reputation and give confidence to our stakeholders.
- Focus on delivering excellent performance and meeting weekly / monthly and quartile KPIs.
- A wealth of experience in Housing Services/Property Management and demonstrable understanding of how to meet Tenant needs and manage expectations.
- Knowledge of Housing Benefit and Universal Credit (preferable)
- A track record of improving customer experience across a range of socially and commercially driven services.
- A desire to engage with customers, teams and stakeholders to champion the service and be a valued member of the team.
- Strong performance management skills, preferably at least 3 years experience managing staff and definitely previous success improving team performance.
- Confidence and strong communication skills, and experience of representing your organisation positively at senior level.
- Strong technical training that demonstrates your up-to-date knowledge of landlord and tenant law
- Educated to A’ level standard or equivalent, and have significant training, a management qualification or working towards a qualification to support your management abilities
End date for application: 10th August 2018
If you feel you met the criteria for this position, please apply below, attaching a copy of your CV and supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience meet our needs.
Apply for Branch Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Anti-social behaviour Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)