Development Officer - Asset Management
Salary: £31,763 - £34,943pa
Hours: 37.5 per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Officer to join our Strategic Asset Management team and play a key role to making a difference to the lives of homeless people.
As Development Officer will you support the Head of Development in delivery of the Strategic Asset Management Plan, offering maximum benefits to our residents and the wider organisation. With an ambition to reverse the rise in rough sleeping in all areas we operate, we prioritise accommodation for the homeless.
As Development Officer you will:
- Support the Development team in managing complex development projects, in line with Statutory and Regulatory obligations
- Input in the development of the design and the procurement and delivery of construction proposals for infill development, Joint Venture, Section 106 agreements
- Support the Head of Development in writing cogent investment reports that consider and set out the benefits and risks of development opportunities, and
- Develop effective relationships across St Mungo’s as well as partner organisations, in particular Homes England, GLA and Local Authorities
A good understanding of the residential development process is advisable, with experience ideally gained from the affordable housing or supported housing sector.
In return we offer a range of benefits including a pension scheme, staff discounts scheme and initiatives to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance. We are also committed to providing our staff with a range of learning and development opportunities, in support of their personal and professional development.
If you believe you are what we are looking for and have an interest in working for a charity that makes a real difference to the lives of people who are homeless, we would love to hear from you.
In return, we offer a range of benefits including a pension scheme, staff discounts scheme and flexible working to help you maintain a healthy work/life balance. We are also committed to providing our staff with a wide range of learning and development opportunities; in support of their personal and professional development.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: 10.00am, 25 July 2018.
Interview and assessments on: 31 July 2018.
Please be advised that all appointments will be made on St Mungo’s current standard Terms and Conditions (T&Cs); this also applies to any internal candidates.
At St Mungo’s, equality, diversity and inclusion are central to the organisation's values and how we work. We are in the top 100 of Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index 2018, we are also proud to have been awarded BITC 2017 Race Equality Award and we are a Disability Confident Employer. To ensure that our workforce reflects the diversity of our clients as well as the communities that we live and work within, we encourage and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homelessness Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Business development Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)