Customer Service Officer (part time)
We are seeking a part time Customer Service Officer to work in our Charlton office.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Dealing with callers to the office
- Routine office administration tasks
- Inputting data & ordering office supplies,
- Scanning correspondence and maintaining office databases.
- Raising Repairs
- Liaising with Contractors
The post will be on a Permanent Contract. Training and support will be offered but applicants will need to be reliable and demonstrate a commitment to delivering good customer service, have a positive attitude to learning and personal development and have the ability to write simple correspondence.
Salary will be £26,138 pro rata we are offering 28 hours per week, this may increase depending on the needs of the business.