Finance Assistant - LC&C Reporting
To provide transactional and operational finance support and excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring client needs are met and the Finance team objectives are achieved.
• Sound accounting knowledge and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
AAT qualified, degree level qualification, or similar experience.