Senior Environmental Operative
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
To provide grounds maintenance services which are customer oriented, high quality responsive to the needs of the Association, including external clients, and in line with service standards.
• Proven experience of working in a grounds maintenance environment
• Proven ability to work in all weathers in an outdoor environment
• Ability to undertake physically demanding work
• Experience of using a wide range of equipment and tools
• Specialist technical knowledge of horticultural practices
• Experience of using a wide range or equipment and tools.
• Experience of supervision of a small site-based team
• Use of plant including tractors and ride-ons.