Westleigh Partnerships Ltd has sustained growth over the past 30 years to become one of the leading affordable and private housing developers in the country, with offices in Leicester, Solihull and Sheffield.
Westleigh has recently been acquired by Countryside Properties and, as part of an ambitious development programme, we are looking recruit Partnership Managers to support our East Midlands region (based in Leicester) and South Midlands region (based in Solihull/Leamington).
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Partnership Manager with a proven record in developing effective business relationships to join us. Key responsibilities include:
* Managing the partnership with HE (Homes England) and help ensure that WPL comply with all terms and provisions of the contract(s) with The HE.
* Assisting in the preparation of bids to The HE and administer HE allocations through the contract frameworks and the HE Investment Management System (IMS) for the East Midlands / South Midlands region and preparing appropriate reports.
* To manage the partnerships with LA’s in East Midlands / South Midlands.
* To identify and quantify affordable housing priorities within East Midlands / South Midlands and formulate comprehensive briefs for Land and Business Development Teams.
* To lead new business opportunities through the LA consultation process including appropriate presentations and bid clinics where appropriate.
* To lead periodic reporting to LA’s ensuring LA’s are up-dated on development activity.
* To manage the relationships and projects with RP’s in East Midlands / South Midlands, specifically;
o Establishing RP priorities for growth and development activity.
o Placement of WPL sites and opportunities to RP’s,
o Negotiation of transfer values and / or Design & Build Package prices for land and works contracts.
o Complete appraisals on behalf of WPL having regard to Land & works costs and RP offers
* To conduct periodic reviews of RP’s.
* To work with Land Team to process and secure land opportunities and planning permissions.
* To ensure that professionals are effectively briefed on company and client requirements and that progress is monitored.
* Excellent knowledge of regional local authorities, housing associations and homes England (HCA) and experience of developing successful relationships.
* Outstanding interpersonal skills and able to use them effectively to positively influence outcomes.
* Sound commercial awareness and ability to identify opportunities.
* Ability to present effectively to all audience levels.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills. Demonstrates excellent personal standards of self-discipline and work ethic, which enables them to manage all aspects of their workload including administration and reporting deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong IT skills in Microsoft office (in particular word, powerpoint, outlook).
A full driving licence is required as travel will be required as part of the role within the East Midlands / South Midlands regions. This position represents an excellent opportunity to join our progressive and successful company. In return we offer a competitive remuneration package, company car / car allowance, profit share bonus scheme and a range of other benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please forward a covering letter (including your current salary/package) and CV to Marie Arcus by email (email@example.com) or post to Westleigh Partnerships Limited, Tudorgate, Grange Business Park, Enderby Road, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8 6EP.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Business development Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Procurement Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull