Arcon is changing - we are a progressive organisation that is implementing a new corporate plan to modernise and grow the organisation, whilst delivering an excellent service to our customers from our new office premises in Salford Quays.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference and is as passionate and enthusiastic about improving lives across Greater Manchester and beyond as we are.
Joining us as a Development Manager as part of a newly created team, you will take the lead on the implementation and delivery of all development projects, working closely with the Development Director.
A detailed knowledge of appraising and negotiating housing development opportunities is essential as is making Homes England bids. You should also have good communication skills, and the ability to think on your feet.
For an informal discussion about the post you can contact Claire Morris our Development Director on 07398709953.
Arcon can offer you a competitive remuneration package which includes a salary in the region of £42k dependent on experience and your track record of achievement, and a range of other benefits including a pension scheme, private medical insurance and a good holiday entitlement.
To apply please contact Karen Moore on 0161 214 4126 or e-mail email@example.com for an information pack.
Closing date for applications will be 6th August 2018 with interviews being held on 17th August 2018
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Salford
- Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Salford
- Development / regeneration Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Salford
- Land acquisition Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Salford
- Planning Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Salford