Customer Services Officer
6 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Providing outstanding front line support to our residents is a great responsibility for the Peabody Direct Team. In this welcoming, team orientated and target focussed environment the Customer Services Officer will be required to not only provide an excellent service to residents but collaborate with internal teams to ensure resident expectations are exceeded.
Peabody also places a high importance on learning and development and you will have the opportunity to develop personally to ensure that you are successful in this role. With regular incentives, great team morale and a diverse working environment Peabody Direct provides the perfect customer service driven culture for our residents.
• Experience of call handling in a multi-functioning contact centre.
• The ability to identify and deliver consistent excellent Customer Service.
• Proven ability to make decisions based on diagnosis of customer information.
• Proven ability to conform to targets and work to guidelines within company policy.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively verbally and via written correspondence.
• Sound IT skills (including MS Office) and familiarity with databases.
• Good attention to detail and a proven ability to support a diverse range of customers.
Please note: You will be required to work a shift within the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday.
This is a fixed term contract until the 29th March 2019.