Digital Inclusion Officer
Salary: Birmingham £29,600 - £34,820 pa
Salford £27,960 - £32,980 pa
Are you passionate about enhancing peoples' lives by supporting their access to digital services?
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Inclusion Officer(s) to join our Clarion Futures team on a permanent basis to help us implement and promote our Digital Inclusion Strategy which will enable us to support residents to get online and stay connected.
You'll have a passion and drive to successfully deliver high quality projects and to work with partners to develop new Digital Inclusion products and services. You will need to be able to build relationships with a range of local and national stakeholders in order to develop and progress our Digital Inclusion agenda.
Because you'll be required to work with others, you'll enjoy collaborating with colleagues in Money, Jobs and Training and Communities and across Clarion Housing Group to establish a strong, supportive and dynamic team, which delivers a holistic service across all specialisms.
Your duties will include:
- Managing Digital Inclusion projects regionally and/or nationally as requested and producing accurate monitoring reports
- Working with colleagues to develop ideas and projects that will lessen the impact of the Welfare Reform Act on our residents.
- Providing support to community based organisations in receipt of - or in the process of - applying for Digital Grants to maximise the benefit to Clarion residents
This post(s) can be based from either Birmingham or Salford and applications for part time / job share roles will be welcomed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your extensive skills and experience to really make a difference for people's lives.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Applicants must be able to regularly travel within the area.
This post is subject to Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance
Closing Date: Friday 10th August at Midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website where you can download the full candidate brief.
A charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over 10 years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Clarion Futures will:
- Support 4,000 people into work and training
- Provide 250 high quality apprenticeships
- Give 3,000 residents free debt advice and provide over 2,000 affordable loans to residents
- Assist 15,000 young people to make a better start in life.
Clarion Futures is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a property development company and a repairs and maintenance service.
Transforming lives and communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.