Director of Assets
Shepherds Bush Housing Association (SBHA) was established in Shepherds Bush in the 1960s, following the campaigning inspired by Cathy Come Home (1966). The organisation has now grown into Shepherds Bush Housing Group (SBHG) and manages approximately 5,000 homes, primarily in the London Boroughs of Hammersmith & Fulham, Eaing, Kensington & Chelsea, and Hounslow. SBHG’s mission is social heart, business head, local impact:
- Social heart: “Our way of working builds and strengthens communities”
- Business head: “Our way of working means we make a lasting return on investment”
- Local impact: “Our way of working responds to what’s needed locally”
This is an exciting time to join SBHG. The organisation has recently embarked on a transformation programme, ‘Future Fifty’ to support the delivery of SBHG’s new Corporate Strategy, which sets out a number of strategic objectives for the organisation, including a significant increase in the organisation’s development activity.
We are looking for a Director of Assets to lead, inspire and develop the Assets Directorate to support the aims and objectives of the Group. Experience of leading an in-house or outsourced direct labour organisation (DLO) will be essential, as will proven project management experience and strong knowledge of contract compliance, health and safety legislation, and regulatory standards. We are also looking for an individual with leadership and people management expertise.
For further information about the role, please click the “Apply” button – you will be redirected to the website of Altair Ltd, our retained recruitment advisors, where you can download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about the role or organisation, please contact a member of the Altair team:
Alex Dellot, Principal Consultant – mobile: 07741 631194, email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, Monday 20th August 2018. The job reference code is ALT218.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)