We are proud to be introducing Beyond Housing – the newest arrival on the social housing landscape. We are especially excited to be looking for a CE as this is not a common occurrence with a merger.
With 15,000 homes; substantial capacity to increase housing supply and invest in neighbourhoods; and 700 staff who are shaping how we make a meaningful impact for our 27,000 customers – our new CE has a great launchpad.
This is a place where you can be creative and entrepreneurial, with an agenda that you have helped shape. Your offer will include a senior track record and highly evolved people skills that will inspire and further harness our ambition, while creating energy to deliver at pace. There is both challenge and opportunity within our region, and we need a CE who will ensure that we are well equipped and positioned for both.
We are not seeking to be just a bit better than our two existing individual organisations. In coming together, we are expecting to take an enormous leap. So, get in touch if you want to explore how you could make that journey with us.
You can download a job pack, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected to the Campbell Tickell website. Please also speak to our retained consultants, Campbell Tickell. Kelly Shaw or Gera Patel on 020 3434 0990 will be happy to have an informal and confidential discussion.
Closes │ Tuesday 28th August │12 noon
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire
- Corporate Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in North Yorkshire