Development Manager (New Business)
- A Housing Association who value and invest in their staff.
- You will be part of a successful & innovative development team.
About Our Client
Fortis Living is a strong, vibrant housing association owning over 15,000 homes across the counties of Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and Warwickshire and with plans to build over 500 new homes a year. Fortis are committed to delivering their vision of 'Better Homes, Better Lives.' Fortis possess a large and ambitious development programme across a range of tenures including shared ownership, affordable rent and retirement living.
- Seeking out new business opportunities to meet Fortis's growth objectives.
- Considering and appraising development schemes.
- Negotiating and agreeing terms with developers and landowners.
- Ensure schemes are delivered on time and to budget.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with contractors, local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Help create an engaging, effective and efficiently run development team.
The Successful Applicant
This role would be ideally suited to an individual already operating at Development Manager level looking to embark on a new challenge, or for a Development Officer looking to make their mark and use their existing skill set in an exciting new environment. You will have development experience from a similar organisation such as a Local Authority, Housing Association, Contractor or Private Residential Provider. You will excel at building strong lasting relationships, be able to work at a fast pace and thrive under pressure.
What's on Offer
Fortis offer a competitive salary and benefits package and future career development opportunities. There are opportunities to gain management training / undergo further education.
Michael Page Housing are exclusively managing this assignment so please email your CV to Helen Ware, Senior Consultant, and we will respond conveniently and discretely to discuss further.
I look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please fill out the missing information below and uploaded an up-to-date CV.
Ref Code: MPIH13940648Z
Apply for Development Manager (New Business)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcestershire
- Policy / Strategy Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcestershire
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcestershire
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcestershire
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Worcestershire