Revitalised, re-energised and re-orientated
We are looking for a new Chair for this revitalised, re-energised and re-orientated ALMO of 7,500 residents in South London. With a strong partnership with both residents and the Council, we have a strategy to increase stock through buyback of Right to Buy properties and enabling Sutton's new build programme through sound financial management of the HRA, we are supporting delivery of a wide range of Council objectives through an intensive place based approach to generic housing management and through creating connected and enabled communities.
We will be looking for a highly credible Chair with social housing experience who places residents at the heart of our services and has a strong understanding of partnership working with local authorities and appetite for delivering the strategic outcomes. Our new Chair will have excellent interpersonal skills and able to manage the Board in an empowered and inclusive manner. You will need to share the joint vision of the ALMO and the Council and support the delivery of The Sutton Plan and you will relish the opportunity to get close to residents and our communities and to promote our innovations and partnerships.
For more information please click the Apply button on this page to be transferred to Campbell Tickell's website, or for an informal discussion call Mary Hope on 07948 978 804 or email Mary.Hope@campbelltickell.co.uk.
Closing Date: Monday 10th September 2018 at 12 noon
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Sutton
- Government and compliance Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Sutton
- Policy / Strategy Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Sutton
- Executive & Senior Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Sutton
- Board Member Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Sutton