Resident Liaison Officer
Location: Case House, Walton on Thames
Dept: Asset Services
Salary: £25,000 + £1,875 car allowance
Hours: 35 hours per week
PA Housing is an award winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but our business is about more than property – it’s about people. We aim to put our residents at the centre of everything we do and offer first class services to all.
Our business is built around decades of experience in the social housing sector across the Midlands, London, Home Counties and the South East. We hold a stock of more than 24,000 homes and employ 600 plus staff to provide a high standard of service to our householders.
Our success and our plans for the future would not be possible without our dedicated team of staff members. Every one of our employees help to make a difference to the lives of our residents and other local people, and we look after our team members well.
We currently have a permanent opportunity for an Resident Liaison Officer (RLO) to join our dedicated team in Walton and we really want to hear from you if;
- Can identify residents needs / special requirements e.g. mobility restrictions prior to major planned works.
- Support our service providers to provide excellent customer services throughout the planned and majors works process
- Assist the Asset team to ensure contractors carry out all areas of service delivery in accordance with PA’s Policies and Procedures.
- Organise and chair where appropriate resident meetings to discuss proposed planned works working closely with the contractor’s RLO where appropriate.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient running of the business achieving targets and objectives that are set.
- Hold a full driving licence and use of a vehicle insured for use at work.
- Flexibility to enable some work to be done outside normal working hours to meet occasional peaks or deadlines including attend evening meetings and committee meetings as and when required.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated individual who is able to work on own initiative.
The primary focus will be to provide a key role in consulting, liaising and supporting our customers, alongside our service providers for all major works carried out through our Asset Services team in and around our customers’ homes. You will be a main contact for residents throughout the major works process.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with two years experience working in a maintenance department within an RSL or private sector customer facing organisation. You will possess excellent organisation skills with and is able to work within project time constraints.
We recognise that people are at the heart of our business and that success is dependent on enthusiastic and committed colleagues. We make sure they feel supported and encourage a culture of opportunity and learning to enable colleagues to fulfil their potential and make a real difference to peoples lives every day.
Working for PA is incredibly rewarding. Everyone in our team makes a difference to people in the diverse and vibrant communities we serve.
In return, we reward our staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
- Generous pension scheme
- Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
- Childcare vouchers
- Car allowance for certain roles
- Free VDU tests
- Long Service Awards
If you require any of the attachments in a different format or you require support with the application process please do not hesitate to contact us via the email address below.
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, PA Housing welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
Closing date: Midnight, 2nd September 2018
To apply for this role please click on the apply button or for any enquiries please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org