1 day left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Zetetick Housing is a specialist housing provider which provides high quality social housing for vulnerable adults. We currently operate around 80 properties, supporting more than 130 tenants whose needs range from mild Learning disability to more complex challenging issues.
Our primary location is Croydon, but we operate in all South London Boroughs and in the Southeast. We are a financially sound and well-run charity and are positioned to grow and consider diversifying our services.
Earlier this year we reviewed our future strategic priorities and as a result we are now seeking to ensure a balance of skills and experience on the Board. We wish to appoint suitably qualified and experienced Trustees who will actively contribute their skills and experience, with an enthusiasm to enhance the services we provide.
We are looking for people who have the capability to operate effectively at a strategic level and have the time, passion and commitment to become a member of our Trustee Board.
Whilst we need Trustees who can steer the charity on to its next stage of development supported by sound judgement and governance experience, there is more than one vacancy. We particularly wish to attract people who bring additional skills in the following areas:
- Financial management experience – especially Charity Finance
- Knowledge or experience of working with Local Authorities
- Health or Social Care support services
- Facilitating co-operation, engagement and partnership working in a social housing environment
- Marketing development
If you can offer skills and experience in one or more of the above areas, have empathy with our charitable aims and can work collaboratively in a team, we would like to hear from you. The roles are all voluntary with meetings of the Board held quarterly on Wednesday evenings in Croydon and Trustees may be involved with other board matters and committees throughout the year including the Annual General Meeting.
For more information please visit our retained consultant’s recruitment portal where you can access the candidate briefing papers by clicking on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing Date for Applications: 9am Monday 24th September 2018
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Board Member Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Croydon