Head of Development
This is your Invitation to apply to become the Head of Development for our very own Golden Lane Housing (GLH), a major national housing association. It’s a unique opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference to some of the most vulnerable people in the UK
Due to the recent promotion and ongoing success of the current post holder, Mencap & Golden Lane Housing are excited to announce that we are looking for a new Head of Development to lead at a critical and exciting time. We have achieved considerable growth in recent years and we are now poised for major further expansion, funded through substantial capital resources, already in place.
There is flexibility in terms of location, however this is a National role. GLH’s head office is in Manchester but you may be home-based if preferable. Significant travel will be required and will be paid for by GLH.
We are proud to have featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best not-for-profit companies in the country (no. 8 in 2018). We have also won a number of national awards for our innovative bond issues and our in-house repair service.
We are looking for someone who shares our CORE values: choice, opportunity, respect and empowerment.
If you have skills and experience in the following areas, we would love you to get in touch:
- Experience of operating at a senior level in a housing association or local authority
- Experienced in the design and delivery of a development strategy
- Experience with large and multiple budget management
- Strong background of building new and maintaining existing relationships
- Senior level experience in housing management/development/maintenance
- Detailed knowledge of supported housing and tenant involvement
- Knowledge or experience of learning disability in a housing context
- Have a true understanding of your leadership footprint
This really is a unique opportunity to use your skills to help transform the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in our country.
If you 'd like to submit an expression of interest, you can email a copy of your CV and personal statement to Ashley.Fovargue@Mencap.org.uk or upload below.
If you have any questions relating to this role, please feel free to contact Ashley Fovargue, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist on: 07432 737 656 for more information.... Good Luck!!
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Greater Manchester
- Maintenance / Repair Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Greater Manchester
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Greater Manchester
- Development / regeneration Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Greater Manchester
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Greater Manchester