The Kingsdale Group manage some 2,000 residential leasehold properties in 50 developments around the country. 1,400 of these properties are managed on behalf of retired homeowners.
The Group is seeking to appoint a part-time Building Surveyor: working on average 10/12 days per month, reporting to the Technical Director, with responsibility for building maintenance and facilities management to developments it manages in London and the South East, access to a car for work purposes is essential.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- A detailed knowledge of building construction, diagnosing faults, providing solutions, the ability to produce condition surveys of retirement schemes.
- Working knowledge of M&E related equipment, service contracts for lifts, fire alarms, warden call etc.
- Experience of producing work specifications, contract management of minor and major work, including quality and valuation inspections of: works in progress and on completion.
- Well organised, IT literate, self-motivated and with a good knowledge of H&S legislation
- Ability to liaise with non-technical individuals, particularly leaseholders
- Non-contributory pension
- Car mileage allowance
Please contact Sofie Davies on 01275 817111 or e-mail email@example.com for an application form and full job description.
Interviews will be held at Hinchley Manor.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Facilities management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Surveying Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)