Sales and Marketing Manager
About the Role:
We are looking for an innovative and experienced individual to join us in making a difference and playing a pivotal role in achieving our ‘Plan A’ ambition of building 1,000 new homes over the next 5 years.
You will be at the forefront of our Sales and Marketing Team, managing our Alliance Homes Group’s sale services with the chance to oversee the sale of new and the disposal of existing homes to ensure agreed targets are met and driving sales income for the organisation.
You will work closely with development and finance, corporate marketing team and customer services so you will have great interpersonal skills coupled with intellect and gravitas to influence all stakeholders.
The sale and marketing manager is responsible for the sales processes of our mixed development programme of both Shared Ownership and Open Market homes. With 400 properties coming forward over the course of next 4 years, you will be an experienced leader of a sales and marketing function within a residential development environment.
If you are a driven and ambitious candidate with previous success in delivering a sales and marketing strategy, then this could be the right role for you!
- A professional qualification (such as NFOP) in an appropriate subject such in Sales or Marketing
- A track record of delivering financial returns on open market sales and a working knowledge of delivering revenues from the sale of shared ownership products
- Strong financial acumen, able to effectively manage significant budgets and possess knowledge of legal and regulatory frameworks
- A thorough understanding of internal and external regulatory, legislative and policy is an essential part of this role, ensuring compliance with all relevant codes of practice and industry standards(such as the property ombudsman).
- Able to inspire colleagues through confident, energetic and visible leadership
Due to the nature of this role, a full UK driving licence is required with access to your own vehicle.
We are a community based social housing provider operating in the West of England. We currently own and manage around 6,500 homes and employ over 450 staff, have an annual turnover of £42 million and work in partnership with local, regional and national agencies to deliver our services.
The Development & Regeneration team where this role sits deals with a growing programme of new homes and estate regeneration projects. This dedicated and skilled team are delivering 300 homes at present and you will be key in maintaining the new business flow.
On top of the standard benefits including 25 days holiday and a generous Pension, we also offer a Healthcare Cash Plan, a Rewards portal with access 100’s of different discounts and Your Alliance Day, an extra day off to say thanks for being part of the team. And this isn’t even all of it!
We hold the Investors in People Gold Award which recognises how much we support and value our staff. We’re one of only 14% of companies in the South West to achieve this award so we’re really proud of it!