Strategic Compliance Manager
Position: Strategic Compliance Manager
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £44,000 p/a plus benefits and a competitive relocation package
Greenacre recruitment is excited to partner with a Housing Provider in the North East to source them a Compliance Strategy Manager whose main goal will be to create a robust programme to be delivered on all points relating to statutory compliance including Asbestos Management, Gas Safety, Legionella, M&E and Fire Risk.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Using available stock condition data, reports and information to create the Compliance for the following financial year as well as building in annual plans to future proof properties that may become at risk down the line.
* Scope of work encompasses Asbestos Management, Gas Safety, Legionella, M&E and Fire Risk.
* Using bespoke software to monitor progress and ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
* Liaising with external parties such as the HSE and other parties to ensure all current legislation is adhered to and consult on proposed plans for the business.
* Managing the team providing support, advice and training to ensure a detailed and easily accessible programme is created.
* Ongoing liaising with the Responsive Repairs and Cyclical Teams providing advice and assistance where appropriate.
* Lead on audits involving the Asbestos Register, Gas Database and providing plans and specifications for the following year.
* Experience in Managing a Compliance Team within the affordable housing sector.
* Relevant qualifications and accreditation in compliance fields such as P402, Nebosh etc.
* Knowledge of Social Housing/Domestic related Health and Safety whether individual units or communal based dwellings.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.