Compliance Delivery Manager
Position: Compliance Delivery Manager
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £44,000 p/a plus benefits and a competitive relocation package
Greenacre recruitment is excited to partner with a Housing Provider in the North East to source them a Compliance Delivery Manager to deliver all of the statutory compliance work including Gas, M&E, Legionella, Asbestos and Fire Safety through external contractors and in house teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Working closely with the strategy team to deliver the compliance programme carrying out feasibility studies and KPI’s.
* Scope of work encompasses Asbestos Management, Gas Safety, Legionella, M&E and Fire Risk.
* Working proactively to minimize risk working with the compliance team, In House DLO and External Contractors that will be delivering the work.
* Complete budget oversight for the delivery of compliance works.
* Managing the team providing support, advice and training where appropriate to ensure delivery and satisfaction on work carried out.
* Ongoing liaising with the Responsive Repairs and Cyclical Teams providing advice and assistance where appropriate.
* Lead on audits involving the Asbestos Register, Gas Database and providing plans and specifications for the following year.
* Experience in Managing a Compliance Team within the affordable housing sector.
* Relevant qualifications and accreditation in compliance fields such as P402, Nebosh etc.
* Knowledge of Social Housing/Domestic related Health and Safety whether individual units or communal based dwellings.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.