Health and Safety Advisor
We are a small community-based housing association and if you are the type who wants their contribution to really add value, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Health & Safety Advisor; to have a leading role in the development of our health and safety policies and practices as a provider of social housing and as an employer.
Your role will be, to provide expert advice, knowledge and support to the organisation. You will ensure that health and safety legislation is being adhered to, monitor compliance and recommend improvements in order to minimise risk.
If you hold a NEBOSH or NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) with membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), have the experience we are looking for, and a genuine desire to drive forward the health and safety agenda, then we want to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will need to have first class knowledge of current and emerging issues within the sector, UK Health & Safety legislation, and a proven track record of turning policy into practice.
What we'll give you
- Competitive benchmarked salary
- Flexible working where we can
- An opportunity to be part of our exciting transformation journey to be ‘Fit for the Future’
- Investment in people with learning and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave - 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and three concessionary days off at Christmas and one extra day at Springtime
- A health and wellbeing scheme – including a generous wellbeing allowance
- Access to monthly chiropody and massages on site
- Interest free season ticket loan
- A good pension scheme
- Lovely refurbished offices
How to apply
Please email your CV, the additional information sheet and a supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience meet the essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role profile and additional information sheet can be downloaded using the links below:
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 9:00am on Monday 29th October 2018.
Interviews are to take place on Thursday 14th November 2018.
Operating exclusively in Tower Hamlets, THCH is a medium sized housing association with an excellent track record of refurbishing estates and improving services. Currently managing over 3,000 homes of which 1100 are leasehold, the majority of homes were transferred from Tower Hamlets Council in 2000. THCH has since added a range of commercial and residential properties including properties for private sale, shared ownership and social rent.
THCH is currently implementing a programme called “Fit for the Future”. We aim to be an organisation that “does the right things…in the right way and demonstrates value for money in everything we do.”
Our services are now centralised in a newly refurbished, single main office, where we are focused on delivering new, modern ways of working with our residents and wider stakeholder base.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Health and safety Partner £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)