We are looking for an inspirational and empowering leader to join Pathways at this exciting and transitional stage of its development.
Pathways is a modern and forward-thinking organisation, working to strengthen and enhance communities and individuals through the provision of housing and grant funding. With a heritage dating back to our roots in the seventeenth century, we have a long and rich history of providing almshouse accommodation to the community.
Over the last few years we have expanded on a large scale, allowing us to help people in need from communities across eight London Boroughs and Kent. We now manage more than 250 high quality sheltered housing units, helping older people to live independently in secure and safe surroundings, with a good quality of life.
As our Chief Executive you will lead the organisation through a period of change, shaping services, delivering the strategic plan and providing advice to the Board. We are looking for an influential and performance driven leader who can work at pace, with a strong commitment to tenant engagement and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have worked at a senior level within a housing association or similar organisation and be able to evidence a strong understanding of governance, risk and the regulatory landscape from both a Charity and Registered Provider perspective.
If you have excellent relationship building and communication skills, strong financial acumen and an intuitive grasp of what is needed to take Pathways forward, please click the red 'apply' button to view the Chief Executive Briefing Papers and upload your application.
Closing date for applications: 9am Thursday 18th October 2018
First Interviews: 31st October 2018 | Final Interviews: Friday 16th November 2018
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Corporate Services Chief executive £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)