Head of Economic Development and Adult Learning
Hammersmith & Fulham is one of the most popular boroughs in the city. We want to ensure it’s a place that’s safe, clean and green. At the Council, we care deeply about delivering high-quality services to all our residents and putting them at the heart of the process. To help it stay that way, we need ambitious people who are ready to get involved in our latest programme of work.
The Head of Economic Development and Adult Learning is an essential part of our Growth and Place Leadership team. This will see you translate the Council’s priorities in areas such as economic development, industrial strategy, business growth, adult learning and skills into relevant strategies, plans and programmes. You’ll also have direct responsibility for an array of services and functions, including the Adult and Community Learning Service, The Business Growth and Investment Team, and the Industrial and Skills strategies.
To join us, you’ll need to come with a relevant degree or equivalent experience. You’re also able to give examples of pursuing creative and new ideas to provide solutions to complex problems, and be outcomes-focused and solutions-orientated. A confident communicator and leader, you have a history of managing, creating and implementing economic development services, and of delivering adult and community learning. That way, you’ll help us achieve our ambitions of creating an even better borough for our residents.
This is an opportunity to rise to the challenge and develop your career by continuing to make Hammersmith & Fulham a better place. Apply now.
For further information and to apply, please click o the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Application deadline: 2nd November 2018
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Business development Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)