We are looking for someone to provide inspirational leadership to our amazing organisation.
We’ve been providing quality, social housing to the people of Cardiff for 50 years and attribute our success to our incredible staff, which is why we only recruit the best!
We know we punch above our weight…..we are much more than just a landlord and have strong commercial and social ambitions.
Cadwyn is a diverse business with current experience of social housing management and development, private sector leasing, social lettings, an estate agency offering market lets and sales, commercial / regeneration experience and a large lottery funded recycling project.
We are in the process of setting up a group structure to enable us to grow our business further, obtain tax efficiencies and provide homes for outright sale.
Our current Chief Executive of 27 years is retiring at the end of 2018; this offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to take us through the next exciting phase of our development.
We already have a great team; your inclusive leadership style will inspire and motivate us to embrace future opportunities.
About the role
The Chief Executive role is no different to that in any other organisation; you are entrusted by the Board to take accountability for all things within Cadwyn.
However Cadwyn is different, and we’re looking for someone to provide inspirational leadership to our amazing organisation.
We already know there are exciting times ahead, our top strategic priorities over the next 12 months are:
- Making sure that we support our tenants through welfare reform, at the same time as making sure that our main revenue stream is secure;
- Embedding the group structure that has just been formed, with Cadwyn wholly owning and in control of a commercial subsidiary whose role it is to generate income to support our core purpose;
- Understanding the challenges of diversification, their contribution to Cadwyn and their future potential;
- Meeting the challenges of service delivery particularly in customer service and maintenance.
The most important bit for us is how you do things as opposed to what you do….however some key areas for the Chief Executive are:
- Work with the Board to lead and drive Cadwyn forward;
- Lead and manage the Executive Team, and through them, all of Cadwyn;
- Be the visible face of Cadwyn – both internally and externally;
- Build and maintain external relationships to find potential future opportunities.
If you share our values and feel that you are able to provide the leadership and direction we are looking for to take Cadwyn forward, then we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the post, please get in touch with Leynie Pearn (PA to Chief Exec) on 07584 424 597 or Leynie.email@example.com, who will put you in contact with the best person to speak to.
Closing date: Mon 29th October 2018 at 9am
First stage interview: Wednesday 14th November
Second stage interview: Friday 30th November
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Corporate Services Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)