Residential Scheme Manager - Part Time
Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives
Residential Scheme Manager
Redvers House, Crediton
£15,272 per hour (rising to £16,208 after 12 months service, subject to satisfactory performance)
A 1 bedroom flat, including water rates, is provided rent free
30 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Why work for us?
We have a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for a Residential Scheme Manager to work at the centre of our Leasehold scheme. Using your flare for customer service and ability to think on your feet, you’ll play a key role in identifying areas of risk and ensuring these are reported in a timely fashion and are closely monitored.
The Residential Scheme Manager will carry out a varied role including close communication with our customers, coordinating contractor workloads and dealing with difficult situations relating to retirement living. We are looking to appoint someone with recent experience within a similar role where exceptional customer service is demonstrated.
The role of Residential Scheme Manager will include:
- Providing administrative support including; producing letter/notices, recording data, raising purchase orders and invoice management
- Confidently communicating with customers, face to face and via telephone concerning a range of queries/complaints and offering advice and guidance
- Supervising contractors and works carried out to maximise service delivery
- Resolving unforeseen faults as they arise, such as pro-longed power failures and potential risks to health and safety
- Ensuring compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements for housing services
Skills and experiences:
- Experience within an administrative and customer facing role is essential
- Ability to organise/prioritise multiple workloads effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Specialist housing knowledge would be advantageous but is by no means essential
- Ability to operate computers, Microsoft packages and applications such as Outlook
- Experience within an environment based around buildings is desirable
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years service (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Full time equivalent salary is £17,818 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 15 October 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crediton
- Anti-social behaviour Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crediton
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crediton
- Supported / sheltered housing Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crediton
- Corporate Services Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Crediton