Assistant Director of Land & Planning
We at Radian are seeking a highly talented Assistant Director of Land & Planning to drive through Radian’s ambitious growth strategy and advance our Development directorate.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Development, this is a broad role where you will be tasked with playing a pivotal role in achieving Radian’s objectives.
The successful candidate will be well-networked and the ability to build and sustain highly effective working relationships with local authorities, house-builders, landowners and co-investors will be essential to success.
Self-motivation in this position is vital; you will be expected to pro-actively seek strategic growth opportunities through land acquisition and development whilst ensuring regulatory compliance and that risk mitigation and value of the projects are fully understood.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of land buying, property development and a talent for releasing potential both within project work groups and the teams you will be responsible for, who will look to you for guidance and leadership. Already operating at a senior level in an innovative and successful property development environment, you will have extensive financial acumen and a proven track record of delivering high quality developments to demanding deadlines.
If you’re the ambitious, success-oriented candidate we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger and more vibrant, whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our staff to support our customers in realising their aspirations.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers. We have recently launched an ambitious five-year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south.
Whether it’s through delivering high quality new homes of all tenures, investing in social infrastructure to help build new communities, or delivering modern services that can improve the wellbeing of current and future residents, we believe there’s never been a more exciting time to join Radian.
Our growing portfolio of over 21,000 homes across the south is supported by over 800 dedicated staff. We have big aspirations for the years to come and are looking to recruit new people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our residents and our local communities. Not only that, but in return we offer the ability to further develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
• 28 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
• Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
• Life assurance 3 x annual salary
• Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Comprehensive training and development, including study support
• Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
• Staff recognition scheme
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 24 October at our Eastleigh office (SO50 6AD).
How to apply
To apply, please upload your CV (including your cover letter) below.
No agencies please.
For an informal conversation about the role, contact James Pennington, Executive Director of Development, on 02380 628084.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Development / regeneration Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Land acquisition Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Planning Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh