Employment Initiatives Officer
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: 37 hours full time (12 months fixed term)
About the role:
You will support CBH’s established Employment Initiatives Team in the delivery of projects and programmes aimed at supporting local people into education, training, volunteering and employment. You will play an essential role in the delivery of weekly programmes and new intiaitves. You will assist in dealing with the impacts of the Government’s Welfare Reform Bill and work in partnership with our tenants and external agencies to address the impact of worklessness. Supporting CBH’s tenants and the wider community to identify need and help in the removal of barriers through a range of approaches and projects.
The Essential Criteria for this role:
- Experience of delivering support services to individuals and groups
- Have experience of working with people effected by worklessness
- This role requires you to have a vehicle available for work, for which you will be paid an allowance.
- Ability to work to policies and procedures
- Experience of evaluating outcomes and outputs
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to organise own workload; to work with minimal supervision; and to work to deadlines
- Ability to work to individual and project targets
- Demonstrate good negotiation and persuasion skills in what may sometimes be difficult and/or sensitive circumstances
- Understanding of equality and diversity issues
- Experience of working in partnerships
If you have any questions about the role please contact the line manager Gayna Griffiths on 01242 387595.
Please ensure your completed application reaches us by the closing date shown.
To download an application form, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 15th October 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: Friday 26th Ocober 2018
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cheltenham
- Employment Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cheltenham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cheltenham
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cheltenham