Foundation Treasurer & Vice Chair
1 day left
- Organisation Type
Can you make a real impact?
At Fusion21 we help people to buy smarter in the public sector and make a difference in communities across the UK. Providing a range of national procurement and community regeneration services to 500+ public sector organisations, we're proud to have delivered more than £177 million savings through the procurement process; created more than 5,000 jobs and generated more than £76 million of community impact.
About the role:
We’re recruiting for a talented Foundation Treasurer (and Vice Chair) who will play a significant part in shaping the impact Fusion21’s Foundation makes through social investments within communities.
This role will oversee the financial matters of the Foundation, on behalf of the Fusion21 group, and is ideal for a candidate who has successfully operated within a board in a charitable, public sector or commercial organisation.
Key duties include:
Providing assurance that the funding strategy and financial resources of the Foundation meet its present and future needs and are within the Foundation’s objectives;
Overseeing the financial performance and funding of Foundation’s social value programmes and investments;
Reviewing, approving and presenting budgets, accounts, financial statements and financial reports to the Board of Trustees;
Developing and implementing an appropriate funding strategy in addition to financial assurance, reserves and investment policies.
The post holder will also uphold the standard responsibilities of a trustee, ensuring that the Fusion21 Foundation fulfils its duty to its beneficiaries and delivers on our vision, mission and values.
About you We’re searching for an individual who has a wealth of experience and expertise in social investment and social impact; an interest in community regeneration and a passion for advancing citizenship and community development.
Closing date: 12 noon, 19th October 2018.
Assessments and interviews will be held on 5th November 2018- 9th November 2018
- Access a Recruitment Pack for this role. This document includes a job description and all of the information you need to submit your application.
- Complete our Declaration form for completion. The equalities section is not mandatory. You should also state on this form if you cannot make any of the interview dates indicated in the pack.
For further discussion, please contact Mark Chadwick, Director of Business Services at Fusion21 on 0845 308 2321.
All applications need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Merseyside
- Finance Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Merseyside
- Policy / Strategy Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Merseyside
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Merseyside
- Board Member Board member Board Member - Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Merseyside