Assistant Director – Permanent Contract
Based in North London (Flexible)
Salary £63,000-£73,000 pa depending on experience plus £1,300 pa Essential Car User Allowance
You'll lead and inspire the team of nearly forty to ensure that all customers are given efficient and high quality services across all of our homes. You will be responsible for housing,facilities and estate management across all tenures and all client groups as well as taking the client role for new developments.
You will be expected to deliver to your maximum potential in a supportive but demanding environment.You will need to be able to establish your own personal and leadership credentials (in the Neighbourhood, across the Trust and with external partners)whilst also working collaboratively, demonstrating our values and improving the service and experience of residents. You will also be a key L&Q ambassador with external parties such as Statutory Agencies, Politicians and the GLA representing the Trust in the best possible light.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous success in a senior operational management position,have a proven track record of leading diverse staff teams, change management and the ability to build/maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders. It is essential you are abreast of national, regional and local housing issues, aware of the wider political climate and have a strong commercial and financial acumen.
For more information on these and other vacancies at L&Q along with details on how to apply please visit our website via the red 'apply' button.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Tenant services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Asset management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)