Hightown Housing Association Limited is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire providing a wide range of housing and support services for families and single people including people with special needs.
Hightown currently manages over 6,000 homes and employs over 900 staff. The housing association has an annual turnover of £71 million and a development programme that will deliver around 1,000 new affordable homes over the next two years.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Coordinator to join our team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
The Repairs Coordinator will be responsible for the provision of a professional customer focused front line service for Hightown`s internal and external customers and visitors to Hightown House in the delivery of the responsive repairs service.
The successful candidate will take repairs requests from residents and site staff, place orders with approved contractors, update the property database, assist with the processing of contractors invoices, administer the raising of tickets for the Estate Quality Inspectors.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
Pay and rewards
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- 45 pence per mile mileage for the first 5,000 miles
- Employee Assistance scheme to support your health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development support
- Free on-site gym
To apply please visit :- www.hightownha.org.uk/careers and complete an application form.
Closing date: Sunday 21st October 2018
Interviews: Friday 26th October 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead