Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Hindle House, Banbury
£23,350 per annum (rising to £24,579 after 12 month, subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for five Resource Schedulers to join our new fire operations planning team based at Hindle House, Banbury. You will be part of a team responsible for the scheduling of pre planned maintenance works, remedial works and reactive calls for the field based teams across the UK. If you are a highly motivated and organised individual who thrives in a busy environment, this could be the role for you.
The role of Resource Scheduler will include:
- Scheduling working tasks using our Dynamic Resource Scheduling (DRS) system
- Raising follow on repairs including annual Fire services and allocating work as appropriate
- Monitoring workload for Operatives and managing diaries to ensure maximum efficiency
- Liaising with Operatives via telephone concerning allocated work
- Communicating with customers in a timely manner concerning general queries
Skills and experiences:
- Some experience within a similar role e.g. Coordinator, Planner or Scheduler is essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of working independently, using your own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of using multiple systems and working with high volumes of data
- Effective and assertive communication skills, both verbal and written
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days, after 5 years service) plus public holidays
- Life assurance provided to all staff
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 23 October 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
We have an exciting opportunity for five Resource Schedulers to join our new fire operations planning team based at Hindle House, Banbury.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)