Portfolio Options Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Options Analyst to join our Assets team.
You will have an exciting opportunity to lead on process of option appraisals to identify the optimal use of each of our assets. You will use your highly developed project management skills to manage the Stonewater’s trade sales and acquisitions through the due diligence process.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To undertake options appraisals on Stonewater’s stock, identifying properties and groups of properties that meet the criteria for disposal, maintaining a prioritised central database of portfolio performance.
- To project manage the disposals and trade acquisition process, appointing consultants and advisers as required, ensuring that all necessary permissions and approvals are obtained.
- To carry out detailed option appraisals on individual schemes, identifying, costing and comparing investment options, preparing accurate reports with clear recommendations for action.
- To develop the Association’s asset performance modelling tool to ensure that it continues to represent best practice in the sector, developing the capacity of the model to consider non-financial measures.
- To work with locally based Divisional and Assets staff to timeously carry out option appraisals, visiting properties and commissioning further investigative works as necessary to ensure that all reasonable options are considered.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate desirably will have/be;
- Suitable and demonstrable experience of managing options appraisal process in the housing sector with an excellent understanding of planning system and alternative uses of land.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the legal and financial aspects of the sales and marketing of residential properties, knowledge of the issues affecting social housing, and knowledge of contract law and property transactions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, IT and financial literacy skills, using these to report write and presenting verbally and in writing to a range of audiences.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, able to manage a workload, prioritise and meet personal and team targets and deadlines.
- A high level analytical and negotiation skills allied to good judgement and decision making.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: 26th October 2018
Interview date: TBC
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- IT Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Asset management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Project management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth