Neighbourhood Services Officer
To effectively manage a patch of approximately 2,000 homes, delivering the core neighbourhood management service, spending approximately 80% of time out of the office.
• To undertake weekly programmed and proactive visits, including welcome visits and those requiring a tenancy health check.
• To undertake reactive visits as required, to deal with alleged breaches of tenancy.
• To deal, identify and manage unkempt properties, working with internal teams to drive solutions.
• To work with internal teams with environmental improvements, recommendations or changes to enhance neighbourhood/estate appearance.
• To work with the Tenancy Sustainment Officer to ensure assistance/support is available for more vulnerable residents.
• To deal with low level ASB cases and actively manage in accordance with the policy and procedure.
• To provide clear advice and support to customers reporting ASB, using creative solutions including mediation, negotiation and liaison with other agencies.
• To ensure customers reporting ASB are dealt with empathically and are kept informed of progress.
• To act as the central link between the customer and the organisation and help ensure services are delivered by the supporting teams.
You will have a minimum of A Level standard education with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have a background that will enable you to have the ability to carry out complex investigative work and to produce written reports and letters and the ability to respond to all levels of customer enquiries and complaints in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
You will be expected to have demonstrable knowledge and understanding of housing legislation as it applies to tenancy management, experience of following policies and procedures and experience of compiling evidence for legal proceedings on nuisance and anti social behaviour.
You will also have the ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and experience of managing relationships with multiple agencies.
Silva Homes was established in 2007 as Bracknell Forest Homes through a stock transfer, and now has over 6,200 homes in ownership and a further 1,100 leaseholders/shared owners. The organisation has 220 employees and an estimated turnover of £42m. The organisation also holds the highest possible regulatory rating of G1/V1. Silva Homes has an active development programme, targeting the development of 1,600 homes over the next five years. As part of the organisation’s new strategy, it was agreed that Bracknell Forest Homes would re-brand as Silva Homes. Our benefits include:
- 28-days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- NEST: auto enrolment pension scheme
- Scottish Widows: optional contributory matching plan pension scheme
- Life Assurance (3x annual salary)
- EAP – Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Health Shield cash back scheme
- Corporate events Recognition awards
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Professional fees and subscriptions
- Volunteering days
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Application closing date: TBC
Apply for Neighbourhood Services Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell
- Anti-social behaviour Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bracknell