Contact Centre Team Leader
Are you looking for a new challenge within our Contact Centre?
Due to the continued growth of the Housing Contact Centre, we are looking for a dedicated and supportive Contact Centre Team Leader to join our team in Bromley on a secondment / FTC for 12 months. This role will be supporting the Contact Centre teams to deliver a consistently excellent front line service in order to meet and exceed performance standards and internal service level agreements.
About the role
- To coach and develop advisors to an excellent standard of performance. To provide an efficient customer focused service, meeting business and team targets through effective line management of staff.
- Manage and motivate Advisors, developing an environment where all can give their best.
- Establish team goals and standards and develop the team's ability to achieve them.
- Conduct regular 1:1s with all staff. Monitor and report on individual and team performance against pre-set and agreed SMART objectives.
- Identify learning and development needs and ensure needs are met. Create an environment where learning and staff development is a high priority and performance is improved as a result.
- Take ownership to deal with any escalated calls or difficult situation to a satisfactory conclusion
- Previous housing experience, especially within repairs and maintenance lifecycle or housing income would be beneficial
- The ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment is essential, as is the ability to prioritise workload
- Proven successful experience of effectively supervising a team and providing support and performance management if required
- Experience of working in a multi channel contact centre with a basic understanding of contact centre metrics
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing, is committed to providing good customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Its development target is to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years and the Group will invest £13 billion on meeting and delivering on this target. Two thirds of the programme will be affordable and developed by Clarion Housing, while homes for private sale are delivered and marketed through development company Latimer by Clarion Housing Group. The proceeds from sales are invested in our social purpose.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people.
Building homes. Developing futures.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce