3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We have a unique opportunity for a Development Assistant to join the team in Bournemouth.
Development is a dynamic team who work tirelessly to build new homes. Stonewater has a challenging target to deliver 1000 homes a year. You will get the support you need to learn the fundamental processes of development which, with training, could lead to exciting career progression opportunities.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To provide proactive dedicated support to members of the Senior Development Team which include a range of administrative tasks as well as supporting the wider department.
- To process building contract certificates, CHAPS payments, final accounts and sundry invoices.
- To coordinate the signing and selling of legal documents including updating spreadsheets to monitor progress.
- To coordinate the distribution of letter of appointments and ensure that these are signed and filed appropriately.
- To provide all enquiries with an effective and customer focused response
- To scan and file documents to Electronic Document Management and engage in digitalisation projects.
- To research and prepare archived documents where appropriate to assist colleagues and stakeholders with queries and to enable the funding of schemes
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/ be;
- A multi-tasker with a confident approach and strong customer service skills
- Computer literate with excellent keyboard skills and confident with using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills,
- A professional manner and the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Good literacy and numeracy.
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace.
- The ability to work as part of a team which is essential as is the ability to work with minimal supervision.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing Date: 26th October 2018
Interview Date: 07th November 2018
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.