Head of Sales & Marketing
We’re changing the way we work. Our development programme is increasingly sales led and we’re looking for someone who knows what the market needs and has the energy and passion to deliver it. We are now seeking a Head of Sales & Marketing to maximise profit on our development programmes and meet Radian’s ambitious targets.
With your extensive understanding of the property market and its current and future trends, you will be responsible for providing leadership of Radian’s sales and letting programmes including Shared Ownership, Help to Buy schemes and market sales.
As well as driving our market sales and initial lettings, you will also have delivered other government sales initiatives and understand the associated accountability requirements. Already operating at a senior level in an innovative and successful property development environment you will need to demonstrate financial acumen, the ability to work creatively and a proven track record of marketing new products in an increasingly competitive market.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Development, this is a highly accountable position where you will be expected to provide leadership to the wider team and take accountability for ensuring staff are motivated and achieving their objectives. The ability to sustain highly effective working relationships with key partners will be essential to success.
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger and more vibrant, whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our staff to support our customers in realising their aspirations.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers. We have recently launched an ambitious five-year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south.
Whether it’s through delivering high quality new homes of all tenures, investing in social infrastructure to help build new communities, or delivering modern services that can improve the wellbeing of current and future residents, we believe there’s never been a more exciting time to join Radian.
Our growing portfolio of over 24,000 units across the south is supported by over 800 dedicated staff. We have big aspirations for the years to come and are looking to recruit new people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our residents and our local communities. Not only that, but in return we offer the ability to further develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
• 28 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
• Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
• Life assurance 3 x annual salary
• Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject to core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Comprehensive training and development, including study support
• Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
• Staff recognition scheme
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 30 October at our Eastleigh office (SO50 6AD).
For an informal discussion, please contact James Pennington, Executive Director of Development, on 02380 628084.
To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter below.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Marketing Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Sales / Lettings Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh
- Executive & Senior Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Eastleigh