Senior Support Officer (6 months FTC)
2 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive and dedicated Senior Support Officer to join our busy Surveying Team and lead our Support Team of four officers in their day to day duties.
The team works closely with our Surveyors and Coordinators to help deliver the Specialist Works and Professional Services. This is a fast paced and varied role which would suit an organised and proactive individual who is keen to make a difference and bring new ideas to the team.
This role is a secondment role to cover a sabbatical.
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
• A commitment to continuing professional development.
• Experience of managing and motivating a team of support staff, with a proven track record of improving customer satisfaction and achieving value for money across a service.
• Demonstrable experience in a role which has required good admin skills, including keyboard, telephone, IT and experience of working with databases.
• Proven track record of building and managing effective relationships with leaders, peers, colleagues, partners and stakeholders.
• Demonstrable experience and skills managing customer relationships to ensure a high level of customer care and satisfaction
• Strong approach to teamwork and the ability to collaborate and step-up to help the organisation achieve its mission.
• Experience in coordinating and following up on work programmes.
• Experience in investigating and reporting on numerous sources of data
• Some experience with high profile legal cases.
• Experience in diary management and appointment scheduling.
• Knowledge and understanding of an administration service and problem solving in the absence of key staff.
• Educated to A-Level, NVQ 3 or equivalent or extensive experience in a similar role.